Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I have a huge crush...

On the movie Juno. I am listening to interviews while I work, and my stomach feels silly and excited. Perhaps this chemical reaction to listening to people speak about a movie I have not yet seen is evidence supporting a theory out there for why I do not have a significant other? Dopamine gets used up.

That boy from Superbad is so cute and awkward; I want to take a big chomp out of his face. His eyes are always smiling.

I am excited for:

-An intelligent take on teen pregnancy. Teen mom status automatically drops you superfar down the social hierarchy. Lez de-stigmatize it. Awesome.
-Cute boy from Superbad to awkwardly smile a lot and talk in that pleasant tenor monotone that he sings so sweetly.

I guess two things don’t justify bullets. Anything that emits the essence of Freaks and Geeks makes my heart skip.

Delicious.